MySQL Workbench installation error

I tried installing MySQL Workbench 5.2 on Win 7 64-bit machine. I got this error message: The program can't start because MSVCR100.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem.

I uninstalled the program. I downloaded and installed Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package (x86) from this link: http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=5555. Then I reinstalled MySQL Workbench and it started working!

Just make sure you install MySQL Workbench 5.2 x86 (32-bit) and the Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package (x86) 32-bit and not x64.

Comments

  1. Thanks, I was using x64 and not x86. And don't was work !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Did you install x86 program in 64-bit machine as suggested above?

      Delete
  2. Thank you. This has been immensely helpful

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to resolve 'res://ieframe.dll/acr_error.htm#' error (Internet Explorer stopped working while viewing a website)

htaccess: Redirecting multiple domains to the main domain

MailChimp API V2.0 SSL error solution